Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Help Me Pick a Design

UPDATE:  The winner is Design "A"!  Thanks for voting, everyone!

I will be placing an ad in Plein Air Magazine in the near future.  Being conversant with Adobe Photoshop, I'm designing my own ad.  I've come up with three different ones, but I'm having trouble settling on just one.  Like they say, they're all my children - how can I love one more than another?

So once again, I'm asking for your help.  Here are the three designs.  Please use the poll on the right to vote for your favorite.  I'm grateful for the help!

(And by the way, as you probably already know, the 2016 calendar is done - thanks to you.  Here's the link for it:  http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chesley-johnson/2016-michael-chesley-johnson-calendar/calendar/product-22456239.html)

Now, for the ad designs:

Design "A"
Design "B"
Design "C"