Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, April 10, 2015

Looking Forward: Downeast Maine & Canadian Maritimes


Now that my Paint Sedona plein air painting workshop season has ended, I'm eager to get to my summer studio for my Paint Campobello workshops.  Campobello Island, New Brunswick, and Lubec, Maine, offer so much for the plein air painter.   Think lighthouses perched on rocky points, cobble beaches and bold cliffs, broad meadows and apple trees, working harbours and boats - and, of course, lobster! For me, there's nothing I enjoy more than painting on a bluff that overlooks one of the quiet bays.  Quite often, my only companions are a bald eagle overhead and maybe a whale breeching offshore.

This year, I am offering only nine (9) sessions.  Two sessions are already filled.  And keep in mind that I only take four (4) students at a time.  So, if you're interested, please don't wait to sign up.  For more details and to register, please visit www.PaintCampobello.com.

I hope you'll join me!  In the meantime, here are some photos from last summer: