Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Kickstarter Update: Fifth Batch of Paintings Posted

29 - Liberty Point Snags 6x6 oil

The lilacs are now in full bloom, and the lupines are starting to spike.  With today's rain, the colors are particularly lovely.

I've now posted my fifth batch of paintings, making a total of 35.  I think I've got some really nice pieces in this batch, and I'm having fun exploring color and playing with brush work.  So you can see a little of what I have been doing in the studio, I've made a short video that takes you to my easel.  (For those of you who can't see the embedded video, you can go directly to my Youtube video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNOaMhbdK0)



To see all the paintings, including the new ones, please see my web page:  http://www.michaelchesleyjohnson.com/html/50450.html.  New videos are added to the bottom.

Again, I want to thank all my supporters.  And for those of you who haven't supported yet, only 28 of these 6x6 pieces are sold.  There will be plenty left for the rest of you!  You can see the finished paintings on my website.