Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Mini-Video - Creating an Illusion of Distance

Hurricane Earl raced by this morning, dropping nearly 3" of rain on Campobello Island here in New Brunswick. I took advantage of the rainy day and put together another mini-video in my "Plein Air Essentials" series. This one shows you how to create the illusion of distance in your paintings. It's based on a demonstration I created for my workshops. I thought the demonstration worked so well that I decided to include it!

This one runs 6 1/2 minutes and sells for $1.49. You can get it at my Lulu store: http://stores.lulu.com/miragenm

The sun has broken out. It's time to take the dog for a walk and pick up downed limbs.