Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, February 1, 2008

New Blog for the New Book

Since my new book, Backpacker Painting, and its companion DVD are now in development, I decided to start a second blog. Why? Well, as I work on this exciting project, I'll have news that I'll want to share - painting locations, new tips and even some sneak preview photos and video clips! You can visit the new blog here: http://backpackerpainting.blogspot.com/ I hope you'll bookmark it or add the newsfeed to your newsreader.

I didn't want to leave you with a post without a painting, so here's one I did yesterday. I painted it among those wonderful red blackberry canes and snowdrifts in the field that go down to our bay. I love the light in winter. I'm finding it much richer than in the summer. You know, I'm actually starting to love winter in the Maritimes.

"The Persistence of Blackberries"
6x8, oil, en plein air - SOLD