Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter Show in Santa Fe

For readers who might live near Santa Fe or be visiting the 'City Different' in the next few weeks, I have some good news. Galerie Esteban now has my work for its annual winter show. You can see a preview of my work by clicking on this link. Also, to whet your appetite, here is one of my 16x20 oils, "Acoma Winter":


(I used to live near the Acoma Pueblo in New Mexico. Trina and I did a lot of hiking in the El Malpais National Conservation Area, pictured here, which abuts the reservation. It's a gorgeous spot with ancient lava beds, sandstone bluffs and, of course, it's not far from Acoma's historic 'Sky City'.)

I hope you'll have an opportunity to visit. Galerie Esteban is at 241 Delgado, right next to historic Canyon Road. The show runs until January 4th.

Contact: Galerie Esteban, 241 Delgado St, Canyon Rd & Delgado, Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.988.1002 :: 888.988.1002
info@galerieesteban.com
Open Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5